Chapter I. General Provisions
1. The website www.s-energy.com.ua (hereinafter - the Site) is owned by Limited Liability Company "SMART-ENERGY" (hereinafter - the Company). All objects of intellectual property rights contained on the site, except for cases when it is separately indicated, are owned by the Company.
4. The purpose of implementing the Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy is to prevent public access and disclosure of information owned by the consumer.
Chapter II. Access to Personal Data
1. In order to implement the functions and tasks of the Site and other purposes related to civil law relations between the Company and the consumer, the consumer, using this Site and the services for which the Site was created, grants the Company permission to collect, accumulate, process, store and use (including using automated means) of personal data owned by him.
1.1. In order to implement the functions and tasks of the Site and other purposes related to civil law relations between the Company and the consumer, the consumer, using this Site and the services for which the Site was created, gives the Company permission to transfer his personal data to third parties.
2. The consumer's consent given to the Company for the collection, processing, storage and use (including the use of automated means) of personal data and their transfer to third parties is executed by the consumer placing a checkmark on granting permission for the collection, accumulation, processing, storage and use of his personal data.
3. The personal data for the collection, storage, processing, storage and use of which (including using automated means) the consumer gives permission to the Company includes:
- Full Name;
- Numbers of means of communication (phone, e-mail, etc.);
- Geographic location information;
- Other information entered by the consumer himself.
Chapter III. Term and place of storage of Personal Data
1. Personal Data, for the collection, accumulation, processing, storage and use of which the consumer provides access to the Company, is stored indefinitely, unless otherwise established by the legislation of Ukraine or by the consumer's will.
2. The place of storage of the consumer's personal data is the Company's server.
3. The location of the Company is 10/14 Radishcheva St., Kyiv.
Chapter IV. Consumer Rights
1. The consumer, in relation to his own personal data, which is provided for collection, accumulation, processing, storage and use of the Company, has the right:
1.1. to know about the sources of collection, the location of your personal data, the purpose of their processing, and the location of the Company;
1.2. receive information about the conditions for providing access to personal data;
1.3. to access your personal data;
1.4. to receive information about whether his personal data is being processed;
1.5. to submit a reasoned claim to the Company objecting to the processing of his personal data;
1.6. to make a justified request to change or destroy your personal data, if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable;
1.7. to protect your personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision of them, as well as protection from providing information that is unreliable or disgraces the honor, dignity and business reputation of a natural person;
1.8. to file complaints about the processing of your personal data to the Commissioner for Human Rights of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine or to the court;
1.9. to apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on the protection of personal data;
1.10. to enter a reservation regarding the limitation of the right to process your personal data when giving consent;
1.11. to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
1.12. to know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
1.13. to protect against an automated decision that has legal consequences for him.
Chapter V. Disclosure of confidential information and Personal Data
2. The company has the right to distribute the consumer's personal data in the event that the information obtained from the personal data is socially necessary, i.e. is a matter of public interest, and the public's right to know such information outweighs the potential harm from its dissemination.
3. The Company has the right to distribute the personal data of the consumer with the corresponding written permission of the consumer.
Chapter VI. Destruction and deletion of Personal Data
1. Personal Data for the collection, storage, processing, storage and use of which the consumer provides access to the Company shall be deleted or destroyed in the event:
- termination of legal relations between the consumer and the Company;
- issuance of the relevant order of the Supreme Council Commissioner for Human Rights or the officials of the Secretariat of the Supreme Council Commissioner for Human Rights designated by him;
- entry into legal force of a court decision on the removal or destruction of Personal Data.